This gallery contains 9 photos.
This gallery contains 15 photos.
This gallery contains 11 photos.
This gallery contains 18 photos.
2017-2018 Marching Band Camp Important Information
Anyone planning to be a member of this year’s Silver Sound Marching Band.
East Lake High School
Saturday, July 22, 9:00 AM–4:00 PM;
Monday–Saturday, July 24–29, daily 9:00 AM–4:00 PM
What to bring?
1. PCSB required paperwork
2. Proper practice uniform: athletic shoes (no sandals or flip flops), athletic shorts, and band practice t-shirt. Students are provided one practice shirt that is covered by their fair-share fee. Additional practice t-shirts may be purchased. Sections are required to wear the same colored shorts: woodwinds–blue, brass–red, percussion–black, and color guard–purple.
3. A hat, sunglasses, and sunblock as many hours will be spent outside.
4. A binder with plastic inserts and a dot book.
5. A water jug/container or a camelbak-type pack. We will provide ice water for refills.
6. A snack and a lunch that does not refrigeration.
On Saturday, July 29, the Silver Sound Marching Band will preview their 2017 performance. Prior to the performance, the Band Boosters will host a potluck lunch and informational meeting/paperwork session in the ELHS Cafeteria. Parents and students can complete the required PCSB paperwork (except the student physical forms), sign up for activities, purchase spirit wear, make fair-share payments, and get questions answered.
All band members must complete the full set of PCSB forms to be eligible to participate in the band program at East Lake High School. This includes, among other things, a sports physical signed by your doctor and a notarized participation/consent form. The completed packet can be turned into Mr. Fulton in the band room. This process takes time, so get started now!