2019-2020 Marching Band Camp Important Information
Anyone planning to be a member of this year’s Silver Sound Marching Band and anyone in the Band Program (any band class).
East Lake High School
July 29th – August 3rd from 8am-8pm
What to bring?
1. PCSB required paperwork
2. Proper practice uniform: athletic shoes (no sandals or flip flops), athletic shorts, and light color t-shirt.
3. Wear deodorant, shorts, t-shirt, sneakers, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, Gold Bond, deodorant as many hours will be spent outside.
4. A binder with page protectors.
5. For Winds only, a flip folder and lyre (specific to your instrument; the one shown is for clarinet).
6. A 1/2 gallon thermos-type water jug/container or a camelbak-type pack. We will provide ice water for refills.
7. Snacks and a lunch that does not require refrigeration.
All band members must complete the full set of PCSB forms to be eligible to participate in the band program at East Lake High School. This includes, among other things, a sports physical signed by your doctor and a notarized participation/consent form. The completed packet can be turned into Mr. Black in the band room. This process takes time, so get started now!