We are very pleased to announce that the Band Boosters have established an account with PayPal to make paying your fees faster and easier.
If you are not familiar with PayPal, it is an online service that is a secure and efficient way to make payments. You have the benefits of making secure payments; being able to track all payments; and keep electronic records of your transactions. PayPal allows for use of your credit or debit card and/or can be linked to withdrawing funds from a prescribed checking account.
You can now make the payment in several ways. Please read through this entire page to see that there is a preferred method that saves us money.
By clicking on the new “Pay Now” button on the bottom of this page, you’ll be directed to a secure (https:) site linked to the East Lake Band Booster’s account. There, you can sign into your own account to make a payment or use the guest tab to pay by credit card. After answering the appropriate questions about the method and purpose of payment, hit send and your payment will be made.
However, the preferred or better method would be for you to originate any payments from your own PayPal account by following these steps:
1. Rather than using the “Make a Payment” link below, establish and use your own PayPal account.
2. Sign in to your personal account at www.paypal.com and then click the “Send Money” tab.
3. Enter the email as the one you are sending your money to as: email@example.com and enter amount of payment.
4. Click on the “Personal” tab, rather than the “Purchase” tab.
5. Select “Payment Owed.”
6. After you select “continue”, please scroll down to the “Message” box and type what your payment is for (i.e. Johnny Smith’s fairshare payment).
By using your own account and that “personal” tab, we save 2.2% plus 30 cents per transaction. While it doesn’t seem like a lot but when we have large payments coming in, it adds up quickly (On a $500 payment we would save $11.30). Every penny saved helps the overall cause.
Use this button only if you do not have a PayPal account (remember – using this method costs the ELBB money. Please see the directions above for using your PayPal account at no cost to the boosters):
Payment by check/money order:
Checks or money orders can also be mailed to:
East Lake Band Boosters
36181 East Lake Rd
Palm Harbor, FL 34685
Alternatively, checks can be dropped into the blue barrel in Mr. Black’s office in the band room. This option is not available when the school/band room is closed.