As required by the Pinellas County School Board, each band member must complete the full set of forms to be eligible to participate in the East Lake High School marching band program.
Find an explanation of Fair-Share and the Student Info Sheet here.
- Required paperwork should be complete upon start of band camp! You can return it at any summer practice or on the first morning of band camp. If you are unable to deliver it in person or send it in with your student, you can scan and e-mail it to email@example.com.
- The Required Forms Summary list will provide an easy way to identify the following required paperwork, and track which forms you have submitted.
- Student Accident Insurance Plan* (Once you have completed the purchase of the insurance, print out one copy of the confirmation and include it with the above paperwork packet.) If you already have student insurance due to participation in another activity, please provide confirmation of coverage.
- Field Trip Permission Form
- Media Release Form
- High School Athletic Participation Form
*All students participating in Marching Band are required by School Board Policy to purchase the student accident insurance. This supplemental insurance will coordinate with any other health insurance you may have. Be sure to purchase the insurance policy 2018-2019 school year. This newest plan year can usually be purchase by August 1.
Please refer to our Volunteer page for information about volunteering with the band program.
The Band often needs drivers for transporting students to and from events. If you are a registered volunteer and willing to drive, please complete the Field Trip Vehicle Registration (include a copy of your insurance card and drivers license).